Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of URNotAlone.com (“URNA”): URNotAlone.com provides the URNA Web site including the URNA Home Page and other URNA content (collectively, the “URNA Site”) subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions below. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ACCESSING THE URNA SITE. BY ACCESSING THE URNA SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE URNA SITE. Continued below…
1. Rules. While visiting the URNA Site, you may also not: post, transmit or otherwise distribute information constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise use the URNA Site in a manner which is contrary to law or would serve to restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the URNA Site or the Internet; post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, cancelbot, trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component; upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through the URNA Site which is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, or derivative works with respect hereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or rightsholder.
2. Monitoring. URNotAlone.com has no obligation to monitor the URNA Site. However, you agree that URNotAlone.com has the right to monitor the URNA Site electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the URNA Site properly, or to protect itself or its subscribers. URNotAlone.com will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private electronic-mail message unless required by law, when investigating Complaints from URNA Members or when investigating SPAM sent through the URNA Site. URNotAlone.com reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, or in violation of this Agreement.
3. Privacy. URNotAlone.com cannot ensure or guarantee privacy for URNA users. It is therefore recommended that this service not be used for the transmission of confidential information. Any such use shall be at the sole risk of the user, and URNotAlone.com and its affiliate and related companies shall be relieved of all liability in connection therewith.
4. Buying over the Internet. When making purchases or other transactions through the URNA Site or the Internet, but you may also be asked by the Merchant or information or service provider to supply certain information, including credit card or other payment mechanisms. You agree that all information you provide any merchant or information or service provider through the URNA Site will be accurate and complete. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you Or other users of your account and credit card or other payment mechanisms at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You also will be responsible for paying all applicable taxes, if any, relating to purchases on the URNA Site. URNotAlone.com is in no way responsible for any charges you or any user of your account incurs when making purchases or other transactions in this manner.
5. Limitation of Liability. URNotAlone.com takes no responsibility for the accuracy or validity of any claims or statements contained in the documents and related graphics on the URNA Site. Further, URNotAlone.com makes no representations about the suitability of any of the information contained in software programs, documents and related graphics on the URNA Site for any purpose. All such software programs, documents and related graphics are provided without warranty of any kind. In no event shall URNotAlone.com be liable for any damages whatsoever, including special, indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available from the service.
6. Recourse. If you are dissatisfied with the URNA Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of URNotAlone.com in operating the URNA Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the URNA Site.
7. Confidential Information. You authorize URNotAlone.com to collect from any party and to retain all relevant information relating to your use of the URNA Site, and you hereby authorize any party to provide us with such information. You understand and agree that unless you notify URNotAlone.com to the contrary by e-mailing us, you further authorize URNotAlone.com to disclose, on a confidential basis, to any party with whom URNotAlone.com has business relations all relevant information relating to your dealings with us and the URNA Site.
8. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold URNotAlone.com and its affiliate and related companies harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to any Violation of this Agreement by you or users of your account, or in connection with the use of the URNA Site or the Internet or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other materials on the URNA Site or on the Internet by you or users of your account.
9. Trademarks. URNA TM and other names, logos and icons identifying URNA and URNotAlone.com products and services referenced herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of URNotAlone.com. All other products and/or brand or company names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
10. Anyone Profile Holder using URNA to Harass or Intimidate others via eMail, Chat, Verbiage in their Profile, Comments, Journal Entries or in any other way will have their Profile Disabled. If the person whose Profile is Disabled also has a URNA Subscription they forfeit that Subscription and URNA will not be held responsible for Refunding the Cost of the Subscription.
11. Any visitor to URNA that harasses or intimidates others via eMail or Chat or in any other way will be banned from the Site and from Chat. If the person who’s Banned from the Site also has a URNA Subscription they forfeit that Subscription and URNA will not be held responsible for Refunding the Cost of the Subscription.
12. If a URNA Subscription Holder also has a Profile and has their Profile Disabled because they are found to be an Impostor or a Fake they forfeit any Subscription they hold and URNA will not be held responsible for Refunding the Cost of the Subscription.
13. If you use your Legal Name when placing a Profile on URNA it will most likely be found when people look you up via Search Engines. If you then ask us to remove your Profile because it is being found via Search Engines, URNA’s sole responsibility is to remove the Profile when a valid Request has been Received. URNA has no control over how or for how long Search Engines Cache this information and has no responsibility to remove your information from the various Search Engines.
14. Miscellaneous. This Agreement, including any and all documents referenced herein, constitute the entire agreement between URNotAlone.com and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof. URNotAlone.com’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provisions or right. If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement be determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions contained herein. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Oregon and the federal laws of The United States applicable therein.